If you are a student/young graduate with an outgoing and enthusiastic personality, willing to develop work experience in a multicultural environment, then this announcement is for you!
This role is about enthusiasm and enjoying helping people from around the world, sharing stories and ideas, whilst making sure to carrying out the required tasks.
- Inform the guests about the places they can visit and help them with any needed information
- Make sure you know and present to the guests all the services offered by the hostel as well as the activities available in the hostel or/and in the city
- Keep the booking calendar and all the registries up to date
- Handle the cash and cash registry
- Contribute to maintaining the cleanliness
- Fluent in English, any other foreign languages will be considered a plus
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality and a cheerful and enthusiastic approach
- Romanian language is mandatory
Send your CV and letter of intention at: firstname.lastname@example.org